FREE Shipping to United Kingdom via UK Local Delivery
Estimated shipping time: 1-3 business days
Free Shipping in the UK if Purchase >￡200
|Shipping Cost in the UK :||£3 ( Purchase < £200, Weight in 0-1 KG )|
|£8 ( Purchase < £200, Weight over 1 KG )|
|Free Shipping ( Purchase > £200 )|
Digital LCD Thermometer Adult Medical Baby Body Kids Safe Ear Mouth Temperature Measure.
- Digital Medical & Oral Thermometer comes in a Clear Case.
- Fast & Accurate, Audible Sound and is Easy to Use.
- The Digital Medical & Oral Thermometer can detect high and low body temperatures to help you monitor the effectiveness of fever reducing medication.
- The body's temperature is a good measure of your general health.
- Temperature range from 32°C to 42°C.
- Accuracy +/- 0.1 degree /0.2 degree Fahrenheit.
- Can be used orally or under the armpit.
- Battery included ready to use.
- Fast read time - under 60 seconds.
- Includes auto shut-off function and LCD display.
1. Before use, remove it from the package.
2. Press the power button, the buzzer will make a beep sound and display a prompt symbol.
3. Subsequently, the display shows the last measured temperature for 2 minutes, then the ° C symbol on the display flashes, indicating that it is in the state to be measured.
4. Put the thermometer sensor head into the mouth or water, the display shows that the temperature gradually rises. At the same time, the ° C symbol flashes, indicating that the measurement is in progress. If the temperature is unchanged for 16 consecutive minutes during measurement , the ° C symbol stops flashing, indicating that the body or water temperature measurement is completed and the measurement result is memorized, and the displayed temperature value can be read.
5. After the measurement is completed, if you do not press the power button to turn off the power, it will automatically shut down after 8 minutes.
1. Length: 12.5cm; width: 1.7cm
2. Color: blue
3. Weight: 27.1g
4. Package: pp bag
1 pcs x Baby Thermometer
1 pcs x User Manual
How do you rate this product? *