Free Shipping to United Kingdom via UK Local Delivery
Estimated shipping time: 1-3 business days
Free Shipping in the UK if Purchase >￡200
|Shipping Cost in the UK :||£3 ( Purchase < £200, Weight in 0-1 KG )|
|£8 ( Purchase < £200, Weight over 1 KG )|
|Free Shipping ( Purchase > £200 )|
30 days refund, buyer pays return postage | See details
- The Medical DR50 answers the physician, medical, home health care, sports and aviation markets' demand for a lightweight, inexpensive monitor for measuring SPO2 oxygen saturation (%SpO2) and heart rate (pulse).
- Ideal for doctors, home health care, clinics, firefighters, paramedics and police officers.
- Adopting clip structure design, the operation of the pulse oximeter is simple and convenient.
- Portable and easy to operate: The pulse oximeter is small in volume, light in weight, and convenient in carrying.
- Long working time: Power consumption of the pulse oximeter is low and the two AAA batteries(not included) can be operated continuously for 20 hours.
- Intelligent: The pulse oximeter will automatically be powered off when no signal is in the product within 5 seconds.
- Scope of application: The pulse oximeter with a big OLED screen can accurate show you the SpO₂, pulse rate, pulse wave data clearly, good tester for your health.
1. Type: pulse oximeter
2. Material: plastic + electric component
3. Color: blue+white
4. Optical sensor: 660nm 6.65mw red light, 880nm 6.75mw infrared
5. Battery: 2* AAA DC3V (NOT included)
6. SpO₂ measuring range: 0-100%
7. Pulse rate measuring range: 30bpm-250bpm
8. Pulse wave display: columniation display and the waveform display
9. Size: 5.75x3.1x3.34cm
10. Weight: 43.7g
11. Package: pp bag package
1 x pulse oximeter
1 x user manual
How do you rate this product? *